All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSharpen your Italian grammar with skill-building exercises. If you want to be proficient in Italian, you have to master its grammar. The best way to perfect your grammar skills is through drills, drills, and more drills. Covering all facets of Italian grammar - from prepositions and prouns to verbal forms and tenses - Italian Grammar Drills helps you learn often - perplexing topics through hands-on experience. This comprehensive book features: more than 200 exercises that demonstrate how the Italian grammar system works Authentic examples that illustrate correct grammar usage; a thorough review section, new to this edition; and an answer key to give you immediate clarification on any concept. Topics include: Adjectives and adverbs; Comparatives and superlatives; Present tense versus past tense; Prepositions; Passive voice; Verbal expressions and constructions and more.
- Author BiographyPaola Nanni-Tate teaches Italian at The Ohio State University and is the author of Italian Verb Drills.
- Author(s)Paola Nanni-Tate
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNTC Foreign Language
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight716 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.