All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionCarla Coulson had it all, or so everyone told her - a glamorous inner-city apartment, a successful business and a designer wardrobe. One lonely Christmas Eve, however, she realised what was missing- excitement, work she was passionate about and, most of all, love. So, Carla packed up her life and boarded a plane. Italy was her first port of call and became her true destination. With a camera and thing to lose, she found herself immersed in Florence, tasting the food, learning the language, meeting the people, discovering a new career and country - and photographing her new life. Carla's evocative text and rich photographs bring alive the laughter, warmth and passion of Italy. We meet the people who have embraced her; we see the streets, bars, churches and markets that have enchanted her; and we feel her gioia (joy). Just as Carla's Paris Tango unveiled the hidden delights of the world's most stylish city. Italian Joy is an insider's tribute to a country of grand passion and true beauty.
- Author BiographyIn 2000 Carla Coulson left her corporate job and glamorous Sydney life behind in pursuit of a dream to start a new life for herself in Europe as a photographer. In her first book, Italian Joy, she describes the joys and hardships of her first five years, spent living in Florence. In 2004, Carla moved to Paris with her partner, Francesco, and in 2008 she published Paris Tango, a tribute to her new home. Chasing a Dream, an inspiring collection of Carla's photography and stories, was published in 2011. Carla has a popular blog, Carlalovesphotography, and her photography has been published in Marie Claire, Australian Gourmet Traveller, Collezione, Vogue Entertaining + Travel and Flair, among others.
- Author(s)Carla Coulson
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- Weight736 g
- Width173 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.