All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $33.93
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Italian Phrasebook. Never be lost for words again! Words are wonderful - they let us connect with each other, experience new worlds, and live life to the full. We've collected together all the key terms and phrases you'll need so that you'll never be lost for words during your adventures in a foreign culture and with a foreign language. With our cheat sheet, you'll always be ready to deal with any linguistic surprises that come your way. And if you're still stuck for words, our point & show pictures are an easy way to keep on communicating. Also included in the Marco Polo Italian Phrasebook: - Insider Tips: To help you pass for an insider, t just a tourist. - Phonetic pronunciation guide: To help you prounce all the words, terms and phrases easily and correctly. Don't be shy, get stuck in! - Menu decoder: Order with ease and tuck in with pleasure - foreign language menus will never be an indecipherable mystery again. - Up-to-date vocabulary: Including topics like Facebook, Skype, Sat Nav and Smart phones. - Point and show: A picture is worth a thousand words. Whether you're out shopping, in a restaurant, at a hotel, or need help with your car: our point & show pictures will help you on your way. - Dictionary: An A to Z of the most important words. How handy! - Dos and don'ts: To help you to avoid faux pas abroad. - WARNING! Slang! Understand the locals better! - Cheat Sheet! Practical tear-out slip with key phrases fits easily in a pocket or purse. Whether you're interested in culture or action, language courses or cooking classes, scuba diving or an evening out at the theatre: the Marco Polo Italian Phrasebook gives you all the right words to make your holiday even more exciting. The menu decoder ensures that you t only enjoy the food but that ordering is also fun. The main topics - organised in alphabetical order from Banking to Travelling with kids - can be looked up quickly and easily. And thanks to the simple phonetics, a brief and snappy explanation of pronunciation, you'll have the confidence to start talking straight away. Enjoy your trip!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- Series TitleMarco Polo Phrasebooks
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width114 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.