All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Philadelphia Museum of Art is fortunate to have a collection of Italian drawings that encompasses a broad sweep of Italy's art history, from the Renaissance to Futurism to the contemporary. With this publication, 80 of these drawings are provided with insightful commentary, scholarly analysis, and biographies of the artists.
- Author BiographyAnn Percy has been Curator of Drawings at the Philadelphia Museum of Art since 1972. Mimi Cazort is the former Curator of Prints and Drawings at the National Gallery in Ottawa.
- Author(s)Ann Percy,Mimi Cazort
- PublisherPennsylvania State University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2004
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationUniversity Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennsylvania State University Press
- Content Note80 colour, 70 b/w illustrations
- Weight1969 g
- Width248 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.