All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday conversations in Italian made easy Italy is a perennially popular destination for Americans, with three cities (Florence, Rome, and Venice) among the top ten in Travel & Leisure's 2003 World's Best Cities poll. This concise, easy-to-use guide helps travelers and students get up to speed fast on conversational Italian, showcasing the most commonly used words and phrases. Francesca Romana Ofri is an Italian translator and teacher. Karen Moller is a writer who has worked on several Italian-language projects for Berlitz.
- Author BiographyAfter her university studies in linguistics and Spanish and English language and literature, Francesca Romana Onofri lived abroad for several years to better her understanding of the cultures and languages of different countries. In Spain and Ireland, she worked as an Italian and Spanish teacher, as well as a translator and interpreter at cultural events. In Germany, she was responsible for communication and special events at a museum of modern art, but even then she never gave up her passion for languages: She was an Italian coach and teacher at the Opera Studio of the Cologne Opera House and did translations - especially in the art field. Back in Italy, Francesca has edited several Italian books and works as a translator of art books, as well as a cultural events organizer and educator. Karen Moller is currently studying Italian and English linguistics, literature, and culture. Before entering academia, Karen worked in the field of public relations and wrote articles for all kinds of fashion magazines and newspapers. She has had the occasion to work on German-Italian projects, including verb, vocabulary, and grammar handbooks and Italian exercise books.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2004
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width106 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Romana Onofri,Karen Antje Moller
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $35.85
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $53.85
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.