All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a practical carry-along books for Italian language students and travelers to Italy. Purchasers of all titles in Barron's Vocabulary Series have expressed special satisfaction with these small-format books because they go beyond the standard vocabulary needs of students taking language courses, and include helpful words and phrases for reading foreign language newspapers and magazines. Words are grouped in useful categories for quick reference, and listed alphabetically within each category. They include-- Numbers, days, months, and seasons Travel situations Expressions for greeting Family and friends Plants and animals Food, drink, and dining Music, theater, movies, and entertainment . . . and many more
- Author(s)Marcel Danesi
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Width98 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.