Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTourism to Italy is on the rise and this trend is set to continue throughout 2003. It is steeped in history, with some amazing historical sites dating back to Roman times. Completely updated, this guide features a mix of cultural and practical information, with options in all price ranges. It includes a chapter on smart travel tips, post-it flags, web addresses, great itineraries and Fodor's choice. In addition, it includes a new chapter on the Lazio, Abruzzo, and Molise regions, and information on agriturismo (farm stays), which are very popular. There is also a full listing of the latest sights and activities and up-to-date options for hotels, restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
- PublisherEbury Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFodor gold guides
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFodor's Travel Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/11/2006
- Content Notemaps
- Weight620 g
- Width127 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byEugene Fodor,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.