All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores new ways that the Mediterranean has been discussed in Italian intellectual and artistic culture from the 1980s to the present.
- Author BiographyAuthor Norma Bouchard: Norma Bouchard is Associate Professor of Italian and Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies at the University of Connecticut. Author Valerio Ferme: Valerie C. Ferme is the Chair of the Department of French & Italian at the University of Colorado, Boulder, USA.
- Author(s)Norma Bouchard,Valerio Ferme
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.