Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the development of a new Western attitude about children and their place in society, this book tells the story of Italy's forgotten children at the end of the nineteenth century--foundlings, street children, factory and mine workers, emigrants and delinquents--and illustrates the efforts of the recently unified Italian state to help them.
- Author BiographyCARL IPSEN is Associate Professor of History, Indiana University, USA.
- Author(s)Carl Ipsen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight348 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.