All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-contained treatment includes a review of matrix theory and general properties of iterative methods; successive overrelaxation (SOR) method and stationary modified SOR method for consistently ordered matrices; nstationary methods; generalizations of SOR theory and variants of method; 2nd-degree methods, alternating direction-implicit methods, and a comparison of methods. 1971 edition.
- Author(s)David M. Young
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteBibliography, index
- Weight612 g
- Width136 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.