All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ithaca, New York, in 1929, John Alden tells a gathering of academics that he is a visitor from the twenty first centurythat he washed up on their campus after tumbling over a waterfall in the year 2010. He further claims to be a retired New York City detective who went over Ithaca Falls in pursuit of a serial killer. The revelation sets off weeks of trepidation in the storied hills of Cornell University as the strange visitor tells of an attempt to alter the course of history by assassinating Franklin Roosevelt.
- Author BiographySteve Thayer is the New York Times best-selling author of The Weatherman and Silent Snow, as well as St. Mudd, The Leper, and Ithaca Falls. He lives in his hometown of St. Paul, Minnesota. To learn more visit his web site at www.stevethayer.com.
- Author(s)Steve Thayer
- PublisherConquill Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWoodbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConquill Press
- Weight484 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.