All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionIthaca is the story of how sudden change comes into a slow life. For 39 years, Daisy Turner has been a professor's wife, typing his tes and helping out. The centerpiece of her life is a weekly open house-a dinner party that always features soup. And then, one day, her husband drops dead. Daisy has thing to hold onto-except, perhaps, the soup. Then, suddenly, Daisy finds herself entangled with a man whose wife is disabled, mothering a young environmental activist farmer, and swept into the controversy about fracking that has begun to concern their small Ivy League town. What happens when a quiet, almost sedimentary life meets the high-pressure forces of a small town? How does one rebuild after life as you kw it is suddenly turned upside down-or is fracked?
- Author(s)Susan Fish
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.