All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect gift for cat lovers! Cats rule! And this funny, endearing look at cat culture shows how they've mastered the art of charming humans. Do you ever wonder how cats achieve the perfect blend of catitude and cuteness; how they can be both mild and wild? Here all the tricks of their trade are revealed as an alpha cat passes his wisdom to a new generation. Entertaining lessons abound, including a crash course on what to eat (mouse=do, gerbil=don't) and the importance of purr therapy to keep the humans calm. Hudson Talbott's spot-on humor celebrates everything we love about our fabulous feline friends, as well as the little things we put up with because we love them.
- Author BiographyHudson Talbott wrote and illustrated River of Dreams and United Tweets of America, and illustrated Newbery Honor winner Show Way (by Jacqueline Woodson) and ALA Notable Book Leonardo's Horse (by Jean Fritz). He lives in New York City and Leeds, New York, in the Hudson Valley.
- Author(s)Hudson Talbott
- PublisherNancy Paulsen Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNancy Paulsen Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width279 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hudson Talbott
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.