All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.55Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think your family's a bunch of wackos, you ain't seen thin'. Frank's mother, just out of the loony bin, thinks the tabloids are true and his Nana says she's going to drop dead any second; meanwhile she drinks, smokes cigars and curses nstop. Frank is stuck taking care of them, a job that would make even a sane person think about slipping some rat poison into the spaghetti sauce. He feels alone and like he has one to love until a mangy, stinky mutt crosses his path. The ultimate dysfunctional family goes on a wacky ride in search of the lives they stopped living years ago. But in the end they learn, it's all about the gravy.
- Author BiographyI have been creating things for as long as I can remember. Everything from paintings and sculptures to novels. Creativity is such an important part of my life that I can't imagine not getting up every day with some artistic project to do. Writing a novel had always been a goal of mine but I never actually sat down to do it until 2007 when I wrote The Cat Factory. After that I was hooked. For years I studied spirituality and had just finished getting a masters in the Paranormal, therefore I wrote about spiritual transformations. My goal was to help people. It always has been. And I truly hope any of my stories will help you, if not in a spiritual way, then just to enjoy. After years of writing about spirituality I wanted to try something different. My friends tease me and say that I've gone over to the dark side. Not really. Though my newest novel, The Contraption, does explore the dark side of human nature it also brings in my love for the paranormal and some really strong spiritual ideas, like watch what you think about, it may come true. Writing The Contraption was so much fun and I hope anyone who reads it will have fun, get scared, wonder and be immersed in something new and different. Like my stories, the paranormal has many sides. There's the happy, spiritual side. The realm of miracles, angels, life after death, hope, healing, wonder and love. On the other side of the paranormal there's mystery, intrigue, and the unknown. It brings in magic and psychics and witches and black cats. It makes you wonder and question. I guess that's what I love about it most. In the end the paranormal is something that can never be proven to exist or not to exist. Whether it lifts you up and makes you feel good or it scares the heck out of you, hopefully it entertains you!
- Author(s)Rita Villa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.