All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionWe Are All Provided Tools, Resources and Opportunities; It's How We Execute that Counts. The lessons in this book will teach you how to create wealth. You'll learn how debt is working against you and how to find the right financial advisor for your needs. You may be thinking, It is my $Money. I earned it; why do I need help managing it? The reality is that you are facing some pretty challenging ecomic decisions - both long and short term; can you honestly say you're completely prepared? You'll also gain some practical kwledge on what every investor needs to kw - including that big investment, real estate. The author shares real life experiences as well as stories from her clients and radio listeners, covering the successes and, yes, even the mistakes. Life's lessons are never all good, and you may even get chuckle at her experiences! Don't expect to be reading a college ecomics textbook, although many professors and students will gain a lot of kwledge from what's taught here: real life with practical principles and the right steps. Don't expect any theory. There are plenty of books on those subjects. This narrative is from someone who has been there and done it. This book is for those wanting to create wealth by walking with someone who has been through the minefield and made it to the other side with her integrity intact, alive, healthy, happy, and yes with much, much more than when she started.
- Author(s)Victotria Woods
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.