All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about my journey through motherhood and the call to be a true champion (as many mothers are) in my own son's life through his unrecognizable disability. As I began to write and journal God imparted nuggets of wisdom and clarity into my life. I found them to be very profound. They were t many, but I was delighted when He shared with me and w I with you: He spoke these words: Even though you may t think of having the perfect child I thought of you as the perfect parent to love them to perfection.
- Author BiographySandra Semien is a registered nurse with a Master's degree. She has worked with children at least 20 years of the 27 years working as a nurse. Currently a school nurse in a Charter school in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Sandra is married to David Semien, Sr. celebrating 28 years together. They have 2 young adults: David, jr. and Danielle Semien. Sandra likes reading, traveling, shopping, spending time with family and especially working in the ministry of Refuge Temple Ministries.
- Author(s)Mrs Sandra Patrice Semien
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.