All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionEvery night, William thinks up reasons why he shouldn't go to bed. One evening there is a very BIG reason - someone has come to visit William. Will his parents believe him? Does William ever get to sleep? This delightful story about that tricky time at the end of every young family's day is guaranteed to make both child and parent smile!
- Author BiographyDeborah Niland has built a successful career illustrating children's books. Some well-known and popular titles include Mulga Bill's Bicycle, When the Wind Changed, There's a Hippopotamus On Our Roof Eating Cake and Chatterbox.
- Author(s)Deborah Niland
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight134 g
- Width213 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.