All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Live and Learn series take a child's point of view - and especially the view of children who either suffer from some physical challenge or lack self-confidence in going about their everyday activities. These attractively illustrated picture storybooks encourage kids never to be afraid of a challenge. Following each story are four pages of suggested activities that relate to the book's theme. A final two-page section offers advice to parents. The child in this story kws the alphabet, but he sometimes has trouble putting all the letters together to read words. No matter how hard he tries, he often mixes up the letters or writes them backwards. He's unhappy until his teacher explains that he has dyslexia, and that with special help he will overcome his reading problem.
- Author(s)Jennifer Moore-Mallinos,Nuria Roca
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/11/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLive & Learn S.
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/02/2010
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.