All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes being Catholic great? Lots of little things-- Incense, bells, and candles, Feathery angel wings ...This joyful book is the perfect gift for First Communion, Baptism, birthdays, and holidays--plus a way to explore the rich elements of a child's faith. Matters both small and big are covered, from having one's first rosary--to being hugged by a love so immense, it embraces the world. The book subtly introduces such ideas as forgiveness, sacraments, scripture, the humanity of Jesus, and the body of Christ. Just right for home, school, and church, the book-- * emphasizes Catholicism's joy, love, and humor. * shows the diversity of people encompassed by the Catholic faith. * is a conversation-starter about what readers like best themselves. * makes a great special-occasion, any-occasion gift. * is a unique resource for schools Catholic daycare centers, Catholic hospitals, and family outreach and evangelization.
- Author BiographyChildren's Book-of-the-Month author Susan Heyboer O'Keefe has written Angel Prayers and Good Night, God Bless, as well as the Paulist Press titles Countdown to Christmas and Sleepy Angel's First Bedtime Story. She lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Susan Heyboer O'Keefe
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Content Note15col.ill.
- Weight272 g
- Width182 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patrick Kelley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.