Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Emerson Cull's It's Half Past Midnight: A Poignant, Practical and Humorous Trip Through My Colon is a poignant and inspiring account of the author's battle with colon cancer, and the tremendous healing power of a an attitude of gratefulness and good fortune. Filled with insight and humor, this book would be of great value to anyone facing health issues, or any other of life's challenges.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Bob Cull was born and raised in Frederick, Oklahoma, a small southwestern Oklahoma community. The second child born into a daily newspaper family, his exposure to words, language and written expression was an integral part of his environment during those early years. As a young adult, he was called on to manage the same newspaper that his father had managed before him, providing additional opportunities to hone his writing skills. Subsequent choices led him away from that small community and into the larger world of work in Denver, Colorado. He ultimately enrolled at the University of Colorado, earning both a BS and MBA from that institution. His professional path has involved a fair amount of marketing and business-to-business sales in the early years, evolving into executive roles in marketing and operations in the healthcare field. Still fully engaged running a small company, his hope is to return to his roots. His goal is to create a volume of written work covering a wide range of topics that can be helpful, informative, inspirational or provocative. You can visit his web site at www.bobcull.com to sample his written work and find out about his latest offerings.
- Author(s)Robert E Cull
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.