All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionAs the owner and CEO of a small or midsized business, the success or failure of your operation begins and ends with you. But success doesn't just mean earning profits. To truly be a leader, you must strive to improve the welfare of your employees, stakeholders, and others allied with your business by envisioning and implementing a strategy for success. Make the right decisions with the guidance of author Oswald R. Viva, a longtime entrepreneur and business coach, using this straightforward manual. You'll be jotting down tes nstop as you learn how to: motivate yourself to the best CEO you can be; create a work culture that cultivates achievement; delegate and make employees accountable; improve every aspect of your organization. This guide points you to the kwledge that can help you make the right decisions even in the toughest situations. It's Lonely at the Top, but when you seek out the right guidance and make educated moves, you can accomplish your objectives, become a better leader, and increase profitability for your small or midsized business.
- Author(s)Oswald R Viva
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.