Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the premise that you cant change that which you do t kw, this Book is about Enlightening Females to the causes of Illegitimate Births, in order to prevent the likelihood of becoming unwed mothers themselves. The Book aggressively addresses the Mindset and actions that allows Illegitimate Births to happen in the first place, which leads to psychologically abandoned children... Certainly informative for any female's own edification but serving as a third party reference, is its intended purpose. A guide for any Parent, Teacher, Mentor, Family Member, Friend, etc., who wants to convey its message towards ANY SINGLE FEMALE under the age of 40! ...this Book will be indispensable for any responsible person that does t want to regret in the future saying, That problem we see today was 'Its Mama's Fault' and I could have done something to stop it!
- Author BiographyLex Dras has demonstrated the ability to overcome and rise above some of life's most horrific challenges (coma, war zones, homelessness, impoverishment, tragic human lose and other misfortunes); unfortunate challenges that could have easily pushed him to the brink of destruction but did not. Through the extremely loving mentorship (and care) of dozens of VERY wise men and women, the author became an astute student of human behavior, cultural profiles and statistical probabilities, in order to find out how to rebuild his own life. In addition, he attributes these understandings (not just through formal training but VERY REAL life experiences) in part, to: what he has learned living amongst the indigent, extensive psychological military training, living throughout the United States and abroad, travels to remote parts of the world and as a graduate of The Wharton School. Behavioral Observations were/are keen contributors to his survival, especially when confronted with language barriers, extreme cultural differences and racial stereotypes. He now has the privilege of sharing his observations with you, from a very personal, uniquely qualified, vantage-point.
- Author(s)Lex Dras
- PublisherGroup Publishing House, LLC
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGroup Publishing House, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.