All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the story of my life. An existence marked by many years of suffering, a slow and unavoidable entry into the torments of mental health problems. Throughout the book, I will talk about my relationship with God since my younger days, a relationship which will be transformed into an obsession. Also, you will learn about my experiences of sexual abuse by a clergy member and my life in a cloister in the Montreal region. I will share with you my ongoing battle with mental illness. Electroshock treatments, psychiatric therapy, my relapses but also my move forward to a new life full of hope and happiness. This book, I wrote it first and foremost to help all those suffering from mental illness problems, and in particular, for the schizophrenics and their families.
- Author(s)Irma Desjardins-Kelly
- PublisherBiographical Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBiographical Publishing Company
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.