All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe book you hold in your hands is the distillate of a quarter century's teaching. It is my attempt to answer, 'What next?' for students who are embarking on their 'second act.' --Julia Cameron Julia Cameron has inspired millions with her bestseller on creativity, The Artist's Way. In It's Never Too Late To Begin Again, she turns her eye to a segment of the population that, ironically, while they have more time to be creative, are often reluctant or intimidated by the creative process. Cameron shows readers that retirement can, in fact, be the most rich, fulfilling, and creative time of their lives. When someone retires, the newfound freedom can be quite exciting, but also daunting. The life that someone had has changed, and the life to come is yet to be defined. In this book, Cameron shows readers how cultivating their creative selves can help them navigate this new terrain. She tells the inspiring stories of retirees who discovered new artistic pursuits and passions that more than filled their days--they nurtured their souls. A twelve-week course aimed at defining--and creating--the life you want to have as you redefine--and re-create--yourself, this book includes simple tools that will guide and inspire you to make the most of this time in your life: - Memoir writing offers an opportunity to reflect on--and hor--past experience. This book guides you through the daunting task of writing an entire memoir, breaking it down into manageable pieces. - Morning Pages--private, stream-of-consciousness writing done daily--allow you to express wishes, fears, delights, resentments, and joys, which in turn, provide focus and clarity for the day at hand. - Artist Dates encourage fun and spontaneity. - Solo Walks quell anxiety and clear the mind. This fun, gentle, step-by-step process will help you explore your creative dreams, wishes, and desires--and help you quickly find that it's never too late to begin again.
- Author BiographyJulia Cameron has been an active artist for more than three decades. She is the author of more than forty books, including such bestselling works on the creative process as The Artist's Way, Walking in This World, and Finding Water. Emma Lively is a classical violist turned writer, composer, and lyricist working in musical theater and animation. She has served as Julia Cameron's business manager for a decade.
- Author(s)Julia Cameron
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.