All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's own experience as a parent of an addicted child, and intended to help parents navigate the confusing and challenging landscape of the strange Planet Paradox to which they have seemingly been transported. The author is a caring cheerleader who encourages parents in this situation with a range of helpful Do's and Don'ts, and other self-care tools.
- Author BiographyBarbara Victoria: Barbara Victoria is a freelance writer and journalist with experience in graphic design, copywriting, and editing. She has written and worked for multiple small community newspapers and other publications, primarily in Kentucky. She is the parent of a child who struggled with active addiction. She worked for a time as a caseworker at a respite program and as a mental health technician in a group home for adolescents with addictive and co-occurring disorders. She is an active member of Al-Anon. Ms. Victoria has a BA in painting and printmaking from the University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Barbara Victoria
- PublisherCentral Recovery Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCentral Recovery Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.