All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou already kw how to give your children healthy food, but the hard part is getting them to eat it. After years of research and working with parents, Dina Rose discovered a powerful truth: when parents focus solely on nutrition, their kids - surprisingly - eat poorly. But when families shift their emphasis to behaviors - the skills and habits kids are taught - they learn to eat right. Every child can learn to eat well, but only if you show them how to do it. Dr. Rose describes the three habits - proportion, variety, and moderation - all kids need to learn, and gives you clever, practical ways to teach these food skills. With It's Not About The Broccoli you can teach your children how to eat and give them the skills they need for a lifetime of health and vitality.
- Author BiographyDina Rose, PHD, is a sociologist, parent educator and feeding expert with more than 15 years experience in teaching, research and public speaking. She has helped thousands of parents teach their children to eat right with her innovative approach to parenting. Dina has written for the Huffington Post and Psychology Today, and maintains an active blog on her website. She lives with her husband and daughter in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Dinah Rose
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.