All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDear Dumb Diary, I went back and read some of my very oldest diaries. The entries say things such as I eated salad dressing and I got a Barbie shoe stuck in Stinker's se again and The vet was mean to me about the Barbie shoe so I tried to bite him but vets are quick at t getting bit because dogs try all the time but dogs don't usually kick so I did that . What amazed me was just how dumb I used to be, considering how smart I am w. There must have been a day when I just woke up smart.
- Author BiographyJim Benton is a New York Times bestselling author and the creator of many licensed properties, including the hugely successful It's Happy Bunny. He's created a kids' TV series, designed clothing, and written books, such as the Franny K. Stein series and the bestselling Dear Dumb Diary series. Jim lives in Bloomfield, Michigan with his spectacular wife and kids. Visit him online at www.jimbenton.com and on Twitter at @JimBenton.
- Author(s)Jim Benton
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication14/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDear Dumb Diary
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.