All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIt has long been said that once kids are in high school and college, they are beyond the influence of their parents. This pervasive cultural myth is t supported by research, biblical teaching, or even anecdotal accounts. Yet because of it, many Christian parents live in silent angst about the faith of their older and adult children, thinking they can longer do anything to shape their kids' spiritual and life decisions. <p/>Drawing on sociological research and Scripture, Dan Dupee shows parents that it is t too late--and in fact these turbulent years of transitioning into adulthood are a time when their kids may need their guidance the most. He shows parents how to make the most out of the opportunities they have to offer guidance, wisdom, and spiritual support, with the goal of seeing their children t just survive college with faith intact but enter adulthood with a faith of their own--one that will carry them through all that life brings their way.
- Author BiographyDan Dupee is chairman of the board of the Coalition for Christian Outreach, a Pittsburgh-based campus ministry working annually with over 32,000 students on over 115 campuses. He brings together biblical truth, sociological research, college transition findings, and focus group work with parents of adolescents to develop principles that are fresh, clarifying additions to a growing body of research on teen faith development. Dan and his wife, Carol, are the parents of four children. They live in the northern suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Dan Dupee
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.