Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionKaren's parents have always argued, and lately they've been getting worse. But when her father anunces that they're going to get divorced, it seems as if Karen's whole world will fall apart. Her brother, Jeff, blames their mum. Her kid sister, Amy, asks impossible questions and is scared that everyone she loves is going to leave. Karen just wants her parents to get back together. Gradually, she learns that this isn't going to happen -- and realizes that divorce is t the end of the world.
- Author BiographyFor several decades Judy Blume has been winning legions of fans around the world with her stories. More than 75 million copies of her books have been sold, and her work has been translated into twenty-eight languages. She receives thousands of letters every month from readers of all ages who share their feelings and concerns with her. Judy lives on islands up and down the east coast of America with her husband.
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Weight125 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.