CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Okay to Be Me! is a fun and clever read-out-loud book that lets kids kw that matter who they are or how different their interests, their uniqueness is to treasured and celebrated. Each colorful page teaches children that diversity is a strength and t a weakness, and helps them appreciate the differences in themselves and others, so that friendships can blossom. Author Bahia Amarsingh has dedicated It's Okay! A Children's Series About Life Issues to all her young readers who have in one way or ather experienced a sense of alienation because of something that makes them stand out - and that could be almost anything. Let's celebrate our differences!
- Author BiographyBahia Amarsingh lives in Dallas and has two passions, playing the piano and trying to figure out why we act the way we do. She believes that if life issues are addressed early enough, this world might be a better place.
- Author(s)Bahia Amarsingh
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maris D'Souza
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.