All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThird volume in the series of Rock Poster and Record Cover Art books by Sal Canzonieri. 278 full color pages of the coolest art ever seen! Previous books Electric Frankenstein! High Energy Rock Art, From Here to There and Back Again: 100 Years of Rock Art Influences from 1890s to 1990s, and A Fistful of Rock & Roll - Real Rock Art for Real Rock Bands all featured high-energy, punk, rock & roll poster art, big blasts of raw poster and record cover power! This volume is ather brain-frying collection nearly as big as a Marshall stack showing an up-to-the-minute cross-section of today's booming rock poster scene, showcasing hundreds of works by top poster artists from every dive, hellhole, dungeon, and landfill from sea to shining sea, creating a deafening visual tribute to just about every goddamn cool band you can imagine! Get kicked in the eyeballs and give your sensibilities the beating they so richly deserve! Grab this amazingly cool collection of the wildest Rock Art you have ever seen! * This book includes posters from some of the top live rock acts in the history of popular music, including the MC5, Iggy Pop, Slayer, The Cramps, The Hives, Guns and Roses, Melvins, Turbonegro, Ramones, High on Fire, Misfits, Motorhead, Ramones, Social Distortion, Queens of the Stone Age, The Wildhearts, Sonic Youth, Metallica, Kiss, Iron Maiden, Dropkick Murphys, AFI, Rob Zombie, and hundreds more! * Fistful of Rock & Roll features poster art and other graven images from a virtual who's-who of the rock art scene, including H.R. Giger, Johnny Ace, Dirty Donny, Rockin Jellybean, Steven Cerio, The Rev, Art Chantry, Coop, Kozik, Alan Forbes, Derek Hess, Mitch O' Connell, Johnny Crap, Jeff Gaither, Darren Marinuk, The Pizz, Alex Fine, R. Black, John Pound, to name but a few. Features over 300 of the world's greatest Rock poster, lowbrow, and underground artists!
- Author BiographySal Canzonieri is better known as the founder and guitarist in the High Energy Punk Rock and Roll band, Electric Frankenstein. He is the author of Electric Frankenstein: High Energy Rock Art, being the first band to have an art book devoted to all their record covers and concert posters (first published by Dark Horse Books). Sal is the curator of the famed A Fistful of Rock & Roll compilations vinyl and CD series of 13 volumes of the best new punk rock n roll bands in the world. Sal also curates art gallery shows in NYC and NJ.
- Author(s)Sal Canzonieri
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.