Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe publishing industry has vastly changed, especially in the last few years. Today, indie publishing is the direction many new authors are taking as it has become easier for writers to do much of the work themselves. This book serves as a guide for the writer, taking them on the journey from original thought to a completed book they can hold in their hands. This book is divided into three parts - Writing, Marketing and Publishing. Each part walks the reader through the steps it takes to develop their book into a completed manuscript, market the book long before its release, and then publish the book while retaining their rights and creative control. If you've ever had a dream of writing a book, the book you hold in your hands will support you on your journey of becoming a published author.
- Author BiographyCali Gilbert is a transformational author, award winning photographer and founder of Serendipity Publishing House. In 2011 Cali created the It's Simply book series and has published five books of her own. She continues to write and publish her own work, but now also supports other writers in their dream of becoming published authors. Cali is passionate about serving her community, especially organizations supporting women in transition and youth programs.
- Author(s)Cali Gilbert
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.