All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionA unique cookbook that includes more than one hundred recipes for -little chefs.- Each recipe contains a list of ingredients, detailed cooking directions, a photo of the finished dish, and -tips from the chef!- Most of the recipes feature fruits and vegetables to ensure children are eating nutritious foods.Nevin Martell has been writing about food and culture for more than a decade and a half. His work regularly appears in the Washington Post, Wine Enthusiast, Cheese Conisseur, Plate, and CityEats.com.
- Author BiographyNevin Martell: Nevin Martell has been writing about food and culture for more than a decade and a half. His work regularly appears in the Washington Post, Wine Enthusiast, Cheese Connoisseur, Plate, as well as online at the CityEats.com. Rebecca Galera: Rebecca Galera has been passionate about the Fine Arts since she was a child. She sees her job as an illustrator as a link between her and her childhood. Very imaginative, her creations are always full of wonderful colors.
- Author(s)Nevin Martell
- PublisherAuzou Eveil
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintAuzou Eveil
- Content Notecolourful illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket,Wire-O,Laminated
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.