Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIf t for Jesus' obedience on Calvary's Cross, where would we be? After all our doing is accomplished, all the success stories spoken, the bottom line is the ultimate accomplishment of Christ on the Cross-where it all began for believers. When all is said and done...It is still the Cross! summarizes the author's life's study.
- Author BiographyThe heritage of many generations runs deep in Lew's spirit. His earliest recollections are the preaching of Christ's death, burial and resurrection. As a teenager in his local church, he did whatever his hand found to do. After Bible training in Vancouver, B.C., Canada under Pastor Reg Layzell, he obtained his B.Th. through Christian International. Lew and his wife Marion began full time ministry in 1958, pastoring many years in Canada, the US, and Uganda, East Africa where they established RUN Bible Church, (Life Church), a Leadership Training Institute, and Ministers Fellowship International East Africa. They now serve as elders in their local church in Washington state. Lew's ministry emphasizes worldwide missions, and is also strongly prophetic, with a practical word for the church family. Their joy is their daughter, her husband and their two grandsons-now young men with a passion to serve Jesus and His Church. At this season of life, Lewis has a deep desire to pass on to the next generation all that has been deposited in him through the years. His real life experiences and revival anointing are an inspiration and challenge to all.
- Author(s)Lewis E Peterson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.