All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionMost parents are poorly equipped to teach their child to pray. This book introduces children and parents to the concept of Christian prayer by suggesting times for children to pray and then including some common prayers that historically have been taught to children. The rhymes are entertaining and the illustrations are colorful. Without being didactic or patronizing the book whimsically discusses complex theological concepts on a level that children can understand. Prayers come from all types of situations and for many different reasons. The book considers prayers of thanks. prayers for direction, and prayers of supplication. The book is a religious instruction text, but it is reminiscent of both Dr. Suess and Mother Goose.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching Sunday school and middle school language arts, Georgia Holmes went back to school to study law, business and theology. She is a lawyer/professor who teaches courses in the legal and ethical environment of business to undergraduates and masters level students in the MBA and MAAC programs at Minnesota State University, Mankato. She has been active in campus ministry.
- Author(s)Georgia Holmes
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width104 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.