All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsst! It's true! This is the best book on VIKINGS you'll ever read! Meet Erik Blood-Axe - plus Ragnar Hairy-Pants, Ulf the Unwashed, and their mates. The Vikings are on the loose! The Vikings were very busy. On Mondays they invaded the countries nearby with axe and sword and fire. On Tuesdays, they made pizza. Wednesdays were for building longships and taking spa baths. Thursday was axe-sharpening day. On Fridays they hunted walrus, or went sailing and got lost. Saturdays they tested their swords and Sundays they got ready to do it all over again! Freak out on fierce facts about Viking victories
- Author BiographyDavid Greagg was born in Perth but has lived in Footscray, Melbourne, since 1975. His university studies included Science, Maths, English and medieval languages. As a result, he has been employed as just about everything (from company accountant to travelling comedian) and until recently taught Maths, Chemistry and Literacy at a Melbourne secondary college. This is his second title in the It's True! series, following It's True! Burke and Wills Forgot the Frying Pan.
- Author(s)David Greagg
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleIt's True! S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.19
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Notescattered b&w line drawings, b&w photos
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Binny Hobbs
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.