All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether twins are a delightful surprise or a bolt from the blue, one thing is certain: your life will never be the same again. Packed with tips and anecdotes from fellow parents of twins, as well as advice from professionals, this go-to guide will help you prepare for, survive and enjoy your first year with twins. Provides tips on all the essential topics, including: Preparing for the arrival of your twins Premature birth Identical twins Establishing healthy sleep and feeding routines Getting out and about Twin health and development What it means to be a twin And much more!
- Author BiographyJessica Bomford is a journalist, writer and nagger-in-chief to her three sons. Her life changed course when her second baby turned out to be identical twins, and has remained on an uneven keel ever since. She is married and lives in London. If you would like to tell Jessica about your twins or have any comments about the book, join the It's Twins! Now What? community at www.facebook.com/twinsnowwhat.
- Author(s)Jessica Bomford
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.