All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne important thing a teenage girl can do for herself is learn about moneyhow to make it, save it, invest it, and spend it wisely. Through engaging and practical exercises, this guide teaches young girls valuable lessons to help themlead financially secure and independent lives.
- Author BiographyThe Women's Foundation of California supports equity for and the advancement of women and girls in California. Susan Estelle Kwas is an illustrator and book designer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Susan Estelle Kwas
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication11/03/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date27/12/2010
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight290 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.