All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionRuthlessly focus on what's convenient for customers, t what's convenient for you Ninety percent of dissatisfied clients will take their business elsewhere and never tell you why. However, ninety-five percent will become loyal customers again if their needs and problems are addressed and remedied. Speaker and salesperson Michael Aun shares these secrets and many more in It's the Customer, Stupid!, a guide to growing any business by gaining new customers, and, more importantly, by keeping the ones you have happy and coming back for more. This fun-to-read book explains common myths about sales and customer satisfaction, starting with the fact that most businesses think they're customer-centric, but they just aren't. * Get proven steps to REALLY put your customer at the center of what you do * Distinguish your business from the competition by understanding the principle that good sales ARE good service * Author received the Toastmasters World Championship of Public Speaking award and is also a full-time businessman practicing what he preaches daily It's the Customer, Stupid! reveals key actions that will shake up your business approach. Your customers will love you for them, and you'll love the effect on sales!
- Author BiographyMichael A. Aun isa speaker, columnist, and full-time businessman who runs a network of insurance offices. He rose to international acclaim when he won the World Championship of Public Speaking for Toastmasters International (defeating speakers representing 150,000 Toastmasters from sixty-five countries). The National Speakers Association has honored him as a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame. Learn more at www.aunLine.com .
- Author(s)Michael A. Aun
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byJeffrey H. Gitomer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.