All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionEaster has arrived, and the Peanuts gang is ready to celebrate in this ultra-deluxe retelling of a classic children's tale featuring music, dialogue, and vivid illustrations from the most beloved group of children! In this interactive story based on the Emmy-minated television special by creator Charles M. Schulz, the Peanuts kids are all a-hopping to their favorite Easter traditions while Sopy and Woodstock are up to their own hijinks as usual. Readers will delight in the timeless story as our favorite characters come to life with the help of sound prompts that allow readers to listen to the unforgettable dialogue and music we love.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Schulz (1922 -2000) was a 20th-century American cartoonist best known for his Peanuts comic strip, which debuted in 1950. Peanuts went on to become the most widely read comic strip in the world, with an audience of 355 million people in 75 countries. It ran in 2,600 newspapers and was published in 21 languages. Peanuts, one of the most beloved entertainment brands of all times, is a unique force across all media--newspaper, television, video, music, books, web, and theater. PEANUTS boasts an indelible cast of characters, including Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, and Good Ol' Charlie Brown. Over 18,000 comic strips celebrate numerous themes (holidays & sports), countless poses (Snoopy lying on top of his doghouse), and well-known expressions ( Good grief! ) that have become a part of the American vocabulary.
- Author(s)Charles M. Schulz
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width277 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.