All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionJack Welch, the legendary CEO of General Electric, described himself as the world's best paid human resource directorA . Welch and other leaders of extraordinary successful companies over the past 30 years focused on one particular part of their business: the people. Unlike other assets, people have legs that enable them to walk, they go home at night, they have brains that enable independent thought, senses to make them aware, and have intangible feelings. But the way that they are managed impacts directly on the business' bottom line like other asset category. This book is a firm reminder of the value of people to any organisation. Great managers and leaders, at whatever level, are ones capable of driving performance and change through people. This book provides essential actions and behaviours to pursue (and those to avoid) for any manager who is seeking the path to great management and leadership.
- Author BiographyJohn Dembitz is currently non-executive chairman to a number of private and public quoted companies. Before that, he was a consultant at McKinsey & Co and CEO of communications firm Valin Pollen.
- Author(s)John Dembitz
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.