All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revolutionary cookbook the authors of the bestselling itsu: the cookbook (almost 60,000 copies sold worldwide) provide simple, nutritious, easy-to-follow recipes, all of which can be made within 20 minutes. Using ingredients readily available at mini-markets, they have created 100 deliciously healthy Asian-inspired recipes with odles, rice, grains and soups. Why resort to nasty ready meals when you can cook itsu-style meals at home in minutes? itsu is dedicated to skinny but delicious food: light, green and good for you. But it's t just the calories that are taken care of; the 'superfood' ingredients in the recipes provide optimum nutrition too. And it's food that tastes as good as it looks...
- Author BiographyJulian Metcalfe, co-founder of global success Pret A Manger, is dedicated to his next crusade: itsu, a revolutionary and refreshing take on affordable, healthy food. itsu's delicious but light menu and confident flavours are attracting millions of loyal fans. Years spent listening to the ideas and demands of Pret customers encouraged Metcalfe and his team to build a new type of food place altogether... They call it 'eat beautiful'. High-protein, low carb salads, brown rice dishes, freshly made sushi, soups and noodles - fresh food that tastes as good as it looks. There are now 55 itsu shops in the UK and two award-winning restaurants. itsu has also developed a growing range of Asian-inspired healthy food products and is distributing them through supermarkets. Blanche Vaughan is a food writer and chef who worked at the River Cafe, Moro and St John. She has written for the Guardian and published four books with Weidenfeld & Nicolson including One Pot and Egg. She wrote itsu: the cookbook with Julian Metcalfe.
- Author(s)Blanche Vaughan,Julian Metcalfe
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note150
- Weight932 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.