All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionitsu is dedicated to skinny but delicious food: light, green and good for you. In this book you'll find 100 Asian-inspired recipes for soups, broths, salads, miso dishes, odles and rice, as well as favourites such as teriyaki dishes, brown rice pots and iced teas. There are even tips on how to make sushi and frozen yogurt at home. Every dish provides fewer than 300 calories per serving, takes fewer than 30 minutes to master and contains minimal amounts of saturated fat. But it's t just the calories that are taken care of; the 'superfood' ingredients in the recipes provide optimum nutrition too, with potassium-rich avocados, vitamin-packed cucumbers, edamame beans full of fibre and protein, and pumpkin and sesame seeds bursting with iron and zinc. And it's food that tastes as good as it looks...
- Author BiographyJulian Metcalfe, founder of global success Pret A Manger, is dedicated to building his healthy food chain, itsu. Years of listening and reacting to Pret's customers resulted in itsu: a fresh, skinny solution providing a low-fat, low-calorie menu for the upbeat and active. Light food is notoriously bland; not so in itsu. itsu is the first and only fast-food chain dedicated to light, healthy food with a menu of 62 dishes including salads, sushi, Asian potsu, brown rice dishes, frozen yogurt, detox drinks... and even skinny popcorn. Everything is made freshly in-store and customers enjoy itsu for lunch, and in the afternoon and evening. itsu has two busy restaurants, in Chelsea and Notting Hill, and about 50 prime located shops, all in central London. More itsus are being opened each month. There are now five million loyal customers. itsu was voted a CoolBrand in 2013. Blanche Vaughan, a food writer and chef, trained at the River Cafe and then worked at Moro and St John. Angela Dowden, nutritionist and journalist, was awarded Nutrition and Health Writer/Broadcaster of the Year in 2012. She is the author of the bestselling The 5:2 Cookbook, which has sold more than 65,000 copies.
- Author(s)Julian Metcalfe
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note150 photographs
- Weight780 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.