All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been looking for a fun and loving way to help your children learn and improve their development, look further than Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Toddlers and Preschoolers. New studies show that young kids learn best through play and need at least 30 minutes of structured physical activity each day. There's better way to engage your child than through the simple practice of yoga. Yoga can help your 18-month to five-year-old child have: Fewer tantrums Better and longer sleep Increased motor coordination Improved listening and ability to follow directions Better self-expression Higher self-esteem Easier relaxation A healthy and physically fit lifestyle Named the Baby Yoga Expert by Newsweek, Helen Garabedian, a certified yoga instructor, created her program with 8-minute sequences easy to fit into a young child's day. Fully illustrated with beautiful photos, Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Toddlers and Preschoolers features more than 50 simple poses and games kids love, offering creative ways to get active. Yoga can even help your child throughout the day-from taming tantrums to teaching cooperation-On the Go advice and Super Duper Poses show you how. Enjoy the fun of yoga with your child today!
- Author BiographyHelen Garabedian, a certified Hatha yoga and pregnancy yoga teacher, was one of the first people to be certified as an infant developmental movement educator in the United States. She is the founder and president of Itsy Bitsy Yoga, through which she conducts classes, workshops, and training nationally. She lives with her toddler son in Sudbury, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Helen Garabedian
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note70 b&w photographs
- Weight371 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- 365happydays4me29 Jun, 2017by
Itsy Bitsy Yoga for Toddlers and Preschoolers.
Like the say it like this section guiding adults how to simplify their own language to the child's developmental level and understanding.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.