All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA long time ago, the year was 1014. It was one of the holiest times of the year and a battle was being fought. It was the Battle of Clontarf. There, the armies of the High King, Brian Boru of Ireland fought against Mael Morda Mac Muchada, Sigtrygg Silkbeard and Brian's ex wife Gormflaith. Many fell including the High King, most of his sons, grandsons and Mael Morda. Fighting along side Mael were his nephews, younger brothers of Sigtrygg. One was Olaf the younger who would be reborn that day as Odin. He knew then he would t take a wife or mate until the right one came. So he would wait... The year is 2010 and Odin Mac Muchada is assigned to watch the daughter of future Queen of their kind. Her name is Sally MacNamara . Odin knew from the moment he laid eyes on her, that she was his... he would wait ather two years to tell her, I've been Waiting for You. Here is the explosive sequel to One Thousand Years to Forever The twist, and turns will leave you breathless.
- Author BiographyMy name is Mary Moriarty, author of The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants, One Thousand Years to Forever: The Making of a Queen, and my newest book, I've Been Waiting for You. The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants is labeled Historical Fiction but it really crosses a couple genres. It starts present day, goes back in time to the time of Suryavaman II and ends... Well, I can't tell you that, you will just have to read the book. How does a woman who grew up in NH, spent her summers in Camden, Maine where I now live, write or know anything about Cambodia? I lived there for approximately 11 years. When I went there in the first week in February of 1996, it was not the most settled country. I was fortunate enough to live down on the coast in Kampot Town of Kampot Province. In between Kampot and Phnom Penh was four hours of basic no man's land which had to be traveled to reach the capital. If you wanted to go to Phnom Penh, you left with a convoy and came back the same way. Living in Cambodia gave me a greater, deeper appreciation for my own country. I have been writing all my life, well ever since going to school. It runs in my mother's family. What am I working on right now? I have Redemption at Midnight with Land of the Golden Towers on the back burner. I love to write and find it makes my days better if I am working on my writing projects. So find me on Facebook under Mary Moriarty Romance Author and find my books on Amazon. You will be happy you did.
- Author(s)Mary Moriarty
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.75
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.