All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionI've Got To Change is intended for youth and young adults. It is masterfully designed so that a parent can purchase a copy and leave it on their teenager's bed without saying anything. You can't tell by the cover that there is anything religious in the book. When the teen enters their bedroom, they pick up I've Got To Change out of curiosity and begin reading. Because it is so gripping, intriguing, and relatable, they become engulfed with the story. After they are fully engaged, the author, Sean McVeigh, begins unraveling important moral and theological messages prevalent to every young person's life. These messages help to reaffirm what parents and religion instructors have already been trying to teach young people. Sean uniquely inspires his readers to perform a daily examination of conscience, attend Mass and participate fully in the prayers and songs, pray daily, join prayer groups, go on spiritual retreats, get involved with other Church related activities, utilize the Sacrament of Penance, believe in the true presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, and overcome peer pressures and worldly messages in order to live a righteous life. Simply put, I've Got To Change is the book the Catholic Church has been waiting for in reaching young people with the Gospel message.
- Author(s)Sean C McVeigh
- PublisherMcVeigh Ministries Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcVeigh Ministries Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.