CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionIvory was my first cat and the first pet that I was allowed to have. We shared lots of good times and she helped to fuel my passion for wanting to become a veterinarian. Many of the poetry and short stories are dedicated to my mom. The others are written about the many interesting times I had growing up as an only child and often attending schools with children from all around the world.
- Author BiographyEboni is currently enrolled in the eighth grade at Bishop's College School in Quebec, Canada. Eboni enjoys writing poetry and short stories and dreams of one day becoming a Veterinarian so that she can really have a great excuse to hang around and care for cats and other animals. Eboni enjoys helping others at school and church. She however, enjoys helping out around the home because she knows that there is a strong possibility that she will get to assist with preparation of the meals. Eboni enjoys a good game of golf, tennis or volleyball. While and avid swimmer, she rarely goes into the water unless its the turquoise blue waters of the beaches in her home, The Bahamas.
- Author(s)Eboni D Adderley
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byAndrea Curling,Sophia A Rolle Ph D
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.