Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom spring to summer, autumn to winter, a lot can happen in a single year...Tilly Parker needs a fresh start, fresh air and a fresh attitude if she is ever to leave the past behind and move on with her life. As she seeks out peace and quiet in a new town, taking on a plot at Ivy Lane allotments seems like the perfect solution. But the friendly Ivy Lane community has other ideas and gradually draw Tilly in to their cosy, comforting world of planting seedlings, organizing bake sales and planning seasonal parties. As the seasons pass, will Tilly learn to stop hiding amongst the sweetpeas and let people back into her life - and her heart? A charming and romantic story certain to make you smile - perfect for fans of Carole Matthews, Trisha Ashley and Katie Fforde. Ivy Lane was originally published as a four-part serial. This is the complete story in one package. Your favourite authors have loved Ivy Lane: Delightfully warm with plenty of twists and turns. (Trisha Ashley). A perfect blend of the two greatest pleasures in life - love and gardening!. (Fern Britton). A witty, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy. (Miranda Dickinson).
- Author BiographyAfter four years of flinging herself round the dancefloors of Nottingham's nightspots, Cathy somehow managed to get an honours degree in business. She then plunged herself into the corporate world of marketing, working on high-powered projects such as testing the firing range of SuperSoaker water guns and perfecting the weeing action of Tiny Tears. After making it onto Timmy Mallet's Christmas card list, she realised it was time to move on and so in 1995 set up her own marketing agency. She now lives in a Nottinghamshire village with her husband, two daughters and a dog called Pearl. Random Facts about Cathy Bramley: Lucky charm: pottery frog out of a Christmas cracker Favourite tipple: Polish cherry vodka Best ever Christmas present: potter's wheel (toy version) Hates the expression: 'Compliments to the chef' You can get in touch with Cathy via her website www.CathyBramleyAuthor.com, her Facebook page www.Facebook.com/CathyBramleyAuthor or on Twitter: @CathyBramley.
- Author(s)Cathy Bramley
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight315 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.