Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its superb provenance, encyclopedic coverage, meticulous allopathic medical vetting, and more than 400 illustration-packed pages, Iyengar Yoga for Motherhood will become the must-have guide for every yoga instructor, mother-to-be, and new mum who wants to continue her practice. Lavishly produced, and with a fresh contemporary look that's easy to follow, it's broken up into trimesters with thorough explanations of what you can do and when, shown in 350 detailed photographs. Each spread features extensive instructions and hints, tes on the position's positive effects and contraindications, and advice on checking yourself for proper form and technique - a hallmark of the Iyengar style of yoga. Add to this a huge section on nutrition (with recipes), along with invaluable information on female physiology, and the result is a manual that yoga mother should pass up!
- Author BiographyGeeta Iyengar is the distinguished student and daughter of Mr. B.K.S. Iyengar, one of the most respected leaders in the yoga world.
- Author(s)Geeta S. Iyengar,Kerstine Keller,Rita Keller
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight2159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Illustrator(s)Domink Ketz
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.