Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis text has been written for the new and experienced OneWorld professionals who need to use and get the most from the Object Management Workbench (OMW). It provides the fundamentals and details behind the business and technical information about OMW, alongside practical advice and special sections containing proven tips and recommendations for successful usage of OMW.
- Author(s)Allen Jacot,Steve Hester
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleJ.D. Edwards Press S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.